1. What kinds of jobs do you have?
We have many positions throughout Colorado. Click here to view types of positions. Please contact us directly if you are interested in a position in our new location in Hawaii.
2. How do I become a candidate?
It’s quite easy to get started. Just contact us either via email or phone and after a brief conversation we’ll schedule a time to meet with you in person for an interview. Or you can simply send your resume and copy of IDs to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Do I need to have a resume to apply?
It is extremely helpful but not a requirement. We would be happy to help you in creating your resume if needed.
4. Do I have to pay a fee to have you help find a job for me?
We do not take fees from our candidates to find them employment.
5. What do I need to bring when I come to meet with you?
Resume, 2 forms of ID, and anything you think will aid us in getting to know who you are.